Cobi 5525 Supermarine Spitfire Mk. IX
DescriptionThe Spitfire MK. IX is a British fighter from World War II. It’s an improved version of the Supermarine Spitfire MK. V. In version IX there was some equipment added -- a new gyroscopic sight Mk II, new wing type E and two additional fuel tanks at the back of the hull. By accident this turned out to be the version later referred to as the best of all the Spitfires.
The block model of this fighter has rotating flaps, cockpit with figure, retractable landing gear and a stand constructed of blocks and a figure of a pilot.
- 1 figure of a RAF pilot
- Block stand with printed name of the plane
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers
- Easy-to-follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions (length x width x height): 280mm x 335mm x 135mm
- Manufacturer: Cobi
- Model: 5525
- 280 blocks